Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Goodreads review of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Men I've Dated by Shane Bolks. 


The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Men I've DatedThe Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Men I've Dated by Shane Bolks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Men I've Dated is packed full of witty dialogue and poignant characterizations. Rory the main character is living in the shadow of her childhood fear, that she doesn't quite fit in with her classmates or her family. As her high school reunion approaches she is desperate to show her former classmates that she is a somebody, but just not the somebody she truly is. To make matters worse Hunter, her childhood crush appears on the scene and much to her surprise takes an interest in her. It sounds like a dream come true, but Rory complicates the situation by not letting Hunter know who she really is. A general knowledge of Star Wars is helpful when reading this book, because it really is a collision between Star Wars and Chick Lit, but in the best way possible.


View all my reviews






2 comments:

  1. I,m a wrapper.Will keep them down at the botton of the sea so the pirates will not come after me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really cute! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.